A pool filter is literally the heart of your pool and installing the RIGHT inground pool filter doesn’t happen by accident. In fact, 1 out of 5 pools we inspect or review has a pool filter and pool pump system that is antiquated or now working properly. It might not seem like a big deal, but a dirty or old pool filter can translate into more maintenance, higher chemical costs and more energy usage every pool season.
If this the year you want upgrade or replace your old, inefficient pool filter, then you’ve come to the right place. Swim Carefree llc. is recognized as the local pool filter experts in the greater Dallas area. We not only service, but we sell the top values in pool filter technology.
Jandy DEV Series Inground Pool Filters
Nature’s Water Polisher – Diatomaceous earth is a natural, eco-friendly water polisher. Made of tiny fossil exoskeletons, diatomaceous earth is a safe and natural water polisher. The DEV filter traps debris as small as 5 microns, returning highly filtered water to your pool.
DEV filters have a curved grid design that creates balanced water flow throughout the filter tank, and are constructed with a heavy-duty, durable composite body made of corrosion- and UV-resistant materials.
- Versa Plumb® ready for quick connection to Zodiac equipment
- Clean/dirty indicator on pressure gauge allows you to know exactly when to clean the filter for optimal filtration and water savings
- Easy grip handles for comfortable filter maintenance
- Extra large 2″ drain port allows for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty, durable composite body made of corrosion and UV resistant materials
- Three backwash valve options available
- 48″ and 60″ models available
Pentair FNS Inground Pool Filters
More Surface Area for Better Filtration and Less Maintenance
FNS Plus Filters are designed with curved grids to maximize filtration area. More filter area means better performance and longer periods between cleanings. The internal design has been refined to minimize flow restrictions and, therefore, requires minimal pumping power to achieve a needed flow rate. This vertical-grid, D.E. filter is made of fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene for superior strength and reliability.
- Superior strength
- Service-Ease™ Grid Pack
- Integrated Continuous High Flow™ Internal Air Relief*
- Top-to-bottom backwash
- High Flow Manual Air Relief Valve
*Integrated Continuous High Flow Internal Air Relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system.
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40° C).